NDSS is pleased to work with so many people across the country who help us further our mission of promoting the value, acceptance and inclusion of people with Down syndrome. We thank those who covered NDSS in the media this past month. Here is a selection of our placements:
- In DeWitt, MI, Fox47 covered a local photo in the 2013 Times Square Video.
- In Elmira, NY, the Star Gazette featured their local Buddy Walk®.
- In Cincinnati, OH, Cincinnati.com covered their local Buddy Walk®.
- In New York, NY, 106.7 LiteFM interviewed NDSS VP of Marketing Julie Cevallos about the Buddy Walk®.
- In Asbury Park, NJ, Asbury Park Press covered the Times Square Video presentation and Flagship Buddy Walk® in New York City.
- NBC covered the Ethan Saylor case and the NDSS involvement in a push for an independent investigation.
- SheKnows covered Down syndrome and employment and quoted NDSS VP of Advocacy & Affiliate Relations Sara Weir.